KdG has exciting opportunities for talented Architectural Interns with up to 5 years of experience working in a production capacity on a variety of interesting project types.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Team environment and independently, with strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Detail-oriented, exceptional abilities to multi-task.
- Deadline oriented personality.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in:
- Microsoft PowerPoint Graphics
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Master Collection CS5
- Adobe Creative Suite
- BSD Speclink (or similar)
- Other Software experience includes:
- 3D Studio / V-Ray
- Team player, self-starter, results-oriented individual.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all other company associates to foster and promote the company values and culture.
- Ability to travel.
- 5-year college degree from an accredited Architectural program required.
Please send cover letter, salary requirements, resume, and portfolio, as well as referencing the position for which you are applying.
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled